September 29 - September 30
September 29th, 2019 – CRN Committee Meetings from 12 – 5:30 pm
CRN Committee Meetings from 12-5:30 pm
12-1:30 pm AMC Committee – Tim Evanko, Dwellworks – Chair, located in Laughlin I
1:40 – 2:40 pm Government Affairs – Ernie Durbin, Clarocity – Chair, located in Reno II
1:40 – 2:40 pm Best Practices – Kim Perotti, AXIS Appraisal Management – Chair, located in Reno I
2:50 – 3:50 pm Emerging Issues – George Paquette, Springhouse AMC – Chair, located in Reno I
2:50 – 3:50 pm Lender Committee – Tony Reese, Flagstar Bank – Chair, located in Reno II
4:00 – 5:30 pm Agency Relations – Joshua Walitt, Property Interlink – Chair, located in Laughlin I
September 30th, 2019 – CRN Meeting from 9 – 4:00 pm
Click Agenda at the top of the page for additional details.
- Morris Davis, Rutgers University, Rutgers Business School
- Valuation Processes Deployed to Validate the “V” in LTV – Roelof Slump and Amit Arora, Fitch Ratings
- International AMC Best Practices – Juan Fernandez Aceytuno, Sociedad de Tasacion, S.A.
- 2019 Recap and 2020 Outlook – Dr. Ralph McLaughlin, CoreLogic
- AVM Testing Methodologies – Lee Kennedy, AVMetrics
- Creating Options for Shareholders – Jason White, Berkery Noyes
Flamingo Hotel and Casino
3555 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Rooms are $89/night plus taxes and fees including a $25/night resort fee. Click here for room block, ends September 4th, 2019
ACI Networking Event date and location to be announced.
Note: This event is being held in conjunction with Valuation Expo. You can find more information on the schedule for Valuation Expo and the CRN event through this link.
*No video or audio recording of the CRN Meeting is permitted.