July 16 - July 17$499.00
There are no CRN Committee Meetings scheduled for this meeting.
July 16, 2019 – Compliance Event from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Who should attend? Compliance and Risk Managers, Chief Appraisers, Legal Counsel and Vendor Managers.
We will have an in-depth discussion on the topics listed below with discussion leaders who are subject matter experts:
- Freddie Mac Modernization Discussions
- Annual AMC Registry Fee
- Evaluations, Hybrids and Alternatives
- Third Party Oversight/Audits
- Fee Panel Management
- State Enforcement Actions
July 17, 2019 – CRN Meeting from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Click Agenda at the top of the page for additional details.
- Know Before You Buy – Frank Gregoire, NAR
- Field Inspection – Joshua Walitt, Property Interlink
- Analysis and Report Writing – Leland Trice, Valucentric
- Central Repository of Data – Pete Carroll, CoreLogic
- Technology – Scot Rose, Class Valuation
- Thoughtful Discussion on Policy – John Russell, ASA
- Importance of Collateral Valuations – Art Lindo, Federal Reserve Board
- What data is needed for Collateral Risk Analysis – TBD
- Common Securitization Platform -Ted Tozer, Milken Institute
- Responsible Lending – Melissa Stegman, Center for Responsible Lending
- Market Value – Joe Tracy, Federal Reserve Board
- Lenders’ Digital Transformation – Jeff Bradford, Bradford Technologies
- Wrap Up and Action Plan – Joan Trice
Hyatt Regency Reston
1800 Presidents Street, Reston, VA 20190 USA
- Hotel Reservations: 703-709-1234 – use group code Allterra Group
- Check in at 4:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM.
The room rate is $239/night plus tax and fees. The Room Block (Click Here) ends June 24th at 5:00 pm EST
*No video or audio recording of the CRN Meeting is permitted.