July 25th, 2017 – Compliance Event from 9-5
This event is for Chief Appraisers from lenders and AMCs, Compliance and Risk Managers, Vendor Managers and Legal Counsel.
This meeting will provide compliance training on the laws, regulations, and procedures that apply to daily roles for those engaged in the appraisal process.
Many legal problems originate from improper behavior often out of ignorance, misunderstanding, or a blatant disrespect of the laws, regulations, and policies that govern the appraisal process. Many of these problems can be avoided, or at least mitigated, through compliance knowledge training.
- Tony Pistilli, Pacific Union Financial, LLC, Third Party Oversight
- Jordan Petkovski, Customary and Reasonable
- Bob Parson, Valuation Management Compliance LLC, Fee Panel Management
- Jim Wells, Validox, Reviews and Reporting
- Nanci Weissgold, Alston & Bird, Update on State Legislation and Enforcement Activities
July 26th, 2017 – CRN Committee Meetings from- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm located on second floor of hotel.
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- AMC Committee – Lake Audubon
- Lender Committee – Reston A – Only Lenders can attend this Committee 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- Government Affairs – Reston B
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- Best Practices – Lake Audubon
- Emerging Issues – Reston A
- Agency Relations – Reston B
- Industry Relations – Reston C
ACI Networking Event Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 – 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
July 27th, 2017 – CRN Meetings from 9-5 – see agenda for details.
1800 Presidents Street | Reston, VA 20190 USA
- Hotel Reservations: (703) 709-1234 – use group code Allterra Group/CRN
- Check in at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11:00.
The room rate is $219/night plus tax and fees. The Room Block (Click here) ends July 3rd at 5:00 pm EST
*No video or audio recording of the CRN Meeting is permitted.