- This event has passed.
July 16 - July 17$499.00
There are no CRN Committee Meetings scheduled for this meeting.
July 16, 2019 – Compliance Event from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Who should attend? Compliance and Risk Managers, Chief Appraisers, Legal Counsel and Vendor Managers.
We will have an in-depth discussion on the topics listed below with discussion leaders who are subject matter experts:
- Annual AMC Registry Fee – Jim Park, ASC; Douglas Oldmixion, Texas Appraiser Licensing and Certification Board; and Kristen Broz, LeClairRyan PLLC
- Evaluations, Hybrids and Alternatives – Tony Pistilli, Computershare
- Third Party Oversight/Audits – Colleen McCafferty, Solidifi
- Fee Panel Management – Joan Trice, Clearbox
- State Enforcement Actions – Nanci Weissgold, Alston & Bird LLP
July 17, 2019 – CRN Meeting from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Click Agenda at the top of the page for additional details.
- Know Before You Buy – Frank Gregoire, NAR
- Field Inspection – Joshua Walitt, Property Interlink
- Analysis and Report Writing – Leland Trice, Valucentric
- Central Repository of Data – Pete Carroll, CoreLogic
- Technology – Scot Rose, Class Valuation
- Thoughtful Discussion on Policy – John Russell, ASA
- Importance of Collateral Valuations – Carmen Holly, Federal Reserve Board
- The Importance of LTV in Capital Markets -Richard Koss, Rescrusion Co
- Responsible Lending – Melissa Stegman, Center for Responsible Lending
- Market Value – Joe Tracy, Federal Reserve Board
- Lenders’ Digital Transformation – Jeff Bradford, Bradford Technologies
- Wrap Up and Action Plan – Joan Trice
Hyatt Regency Reston
1800 Presidents Street, Reston, VA 20190 USA
- Hotel Reservations: 703-709-1234 – use group code Allterra Group
- Check in at 4:00 PM and check out is at 11:00 AM.
The room rate is $239/night plus tax and fees. The Room Block (Click Here) ends July 1st at 5:00 pm EST
There is a $75 onsite registration fee so register early.
*No video or audio recording of the CRN Meeting is permitted.