July 25th, 2017 – Compliance Event from 9-5
This event is for Chief Appraisers from lenders and AMCs, Compliance and Risk Managers, Vendor Managers and Legal Counsel.
This meeting will provide compliance training on the laws, regulations, and procedures that apply to daily roles for those engaged in the appraisal process.
Many legal problems originate from improper behavior often out of ignorance, misunderstanding, or a blatant disrespect of the laws, regulations, and policies that govern the appraisal process. Many of these problems can be avoided, or at least mitigated, through compliance knowledge training.
- Tony Pistilli, Pacific Union Financial, LLC, Third Party Oversight
- Nanci Weissgold, Alston & Bird, Update on State Legislation and Enforcement Activities
- Morey Barns Yost, Alston & Bird
- Allison Thompson, Alston & Bird
- Bob Parson, Valuation Management Compliance LLC, Fee Panel Management
- Jim Wells, Validox, Reviews and Reporting
- Jordan Petkovski, Customary and Reasonable
July 26th, 2017 – CRN Committee Meetings from- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm located on second floor of hotel.
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- AMC Committee – Michael Simmons, AXIS Appraisal Management Solutions – Lake Audubon
- Lender Committee – Crispin Bennett, Finance of America Commercial – Reston A – Lenders Only
2:00 am to 3:00 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- Government Affairs – Greg Stephens, Metro-West Appraisal Co., LLC- Reston B
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- Best Practices – Paul Chandler, Property Sciences – Reston B
- Emerging Issues – Karin Trost, Wells Fargo – Reston A
- Agency Relations – Leland Trice, Valucentric – Lake Audubon
- Industry Relations – Ernie Durbin, Clarocity – Reston C
ACI Networking Event Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 – 6:00 – 9:00 pm.
July 27th, 2017 – CRN Meetings from 9-5 – see agenda for details.
- Alfred Pollard, FHFA, FHFA Update
- Sehar Siddiqi, NAR, NAR Update
- Joseph Tracy, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, The Definition of Value
- Brian Montgomery, The Collingwood Group, The Future of the GSE’s
- Rickard Koss, International Monetary Fund, Collateral Risk
- Todd Harper, Dodd-Frank Revisited
- Roger Staiger, The Role of the Appraisal Process in Affordable Housing
- Stephen Malpezzi, James A. Graskamp Center for R.E., Univ. of Wisconsin, Better Research, Better Appraisals
1800 Presidents Street | Reston, VA 20190 USA
- Hotel Reservations: (703) 709-1234 – use group code Allterra Group/CRN
- Check in at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11:00.
The room rate is $219/night plus tax and fees. The Room Block (Click here) ends July 10th at 5:00 pm EST
*No video or audio recording of the CRN Meeting is permitted.