- This event has passed.
1st Quarter CRN Meeting
January 30 - January 31
There are no CRN Committee Meetings scheduled for the 1st Qtr meeting.
January 30th, 2019 – CRN Meetings from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Join us for new speakers in the morning and roundtable discussion in the afternoon:
- State of Housing Market – Jonathan Glowacki, Milliman
- Evaluations – What are the Rules? – Audrey Clearwater, LRES Corporation
- Using Big Data to Create a Market Conditions Addendum – Ed Pinto, American Enterprise Institute
- Risk: Climate and other Types of Risk – Richard Koss, Columbia University
- Roundtable Discussions:
- Actual roll of the appraiser
- Definition of market value
- When are all three approaches to value needed, regardless of requirements?
- Appraiser and AMC Scoring Models: Determining who gets the orders
A closer look at the Appraisal Report and Appraiser
- What isn’t in the appraisal report that should be for collateral risk analysis?
- Does the current appraisal report include the critical components of the previous 1004 MC?
- What data is useful to be collected from the appraiser for collateral risk, not credit risk
- What other items related to the appraisal report or appraiser are needed?
Reading the mind of the Lender/AMC
- Vendor Panel difficulties – Lender v/s AMC panel, who is responsible
- Are lender requirements equal to AMC requirements-Identifying Gaps
- The value-add of a good AMC from the lenders perspective and the Appraiser perspective
- The perfect appraisal process based on risk
- What is included in the perfect appraisal repot in the new world?
January 31st, 2019 – Collateral Risk Workshop from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Who should attend? Compliance and Risk Managers, Chief Appraisers, Legal Counsel and Vendor Managers.
We will have an in depth discussion on the topics listed below with discussion leaders who are subject matter experts:
- Regulatory Updated – Penny Reed, Wells Fargo
- Driving Oversight from AMC – Danny Wiley, ServiceLink
- Bifurcation – Crispin Bennett, Allterra Group, LLC
- Enforcement Actions – Nanci Weissgold, Alston & Bird
- Staff Development and Management – Kristen Broz, Attorney
- Gap Analysis: Identifying gaps between Lenders, AMCs and Appraisers – Danny Wiley, ServiceLink
214 Royal Street | New Orleans, LA 70130 USA
- Hotel Reservations: 800-217-2033 – use group code Allterra Group
- Check in at 4:00 PM and check out is at 12:00.
The room rate is $195-225/night plus tax and fees. The Room Block (Click here) ends January 13th at 5:00 pm EST
*No video or audio recording of the CRN Meeting is permitted.