January 24th, 2017 – Compliance Event from 9-4
This event is for Chief Appraisers from lenders and AMCs, Compliance and Risk Managers, Vendor Managers and Legal Counsel.
This meeting will provide compliance training on the laws, regulations, and procedures that apply to daily roles for those engaged in the appraisal process.
Many legal problems originate from improper behavior often out of ignorance, misunderstanding, or a blatant disrespect of the laws, regulations, and policies that govern the appraisal process. Many of these problems can be avoided, or at least mitigated, through compliance knowledge training.
- Joan Trice, Allterra Group, Legislative Reform and Fee Panel Management
- Peter Christensen, LIA Administrators – Service Level Agreements and Liability
- Greg Stephens, Metro-West Appraisal Co., LLC – USPAP, what non-appraisers (AMC Staff) need to know.
- Nanci Weissgold, Alston & Bird – State AMC Laws and Enforcement Action
- Janine Bjorn, CoreLogic – Engagement Letters
The key objectives of our compliance series are to:
- Protect the organization’s reputation
- Ensure awareness of compliance responsibilities
- Mitigate the risk of compliance breaches
- Encourage a better workplace culture
- Remove legal liability from the organization in the event of wrongdoing
January 25th, 2017 – CRN Committee Meetings from-10-5:15 pm
10:00 am to 12:00 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- AMC Committee – Chair: Michael Simmons – AXIS Appraisal Management
- Lender Committee – Chair: Crispen Bennett – B2R Finance
1:00 am to 3:00 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- Best Practices – Chair: Paul Chandler – Property Sciences
- Emerging Issues – Chair: Karin Trost – Wells Fargo
- Data and Technology – Chair: Lee Trice – Valucentric
3:15 pm to 5:15 pm CRN Committee Meetings
- Government Affairs – Chair: Greg Stephens – Metro-West Appraisal Co.
- Industry Relations – Chair: Ernie Durbin – Clarocity
January 26th, 2017 – CRN Meetings from 9-5
US Grant, A Luxury Collection Hotel
326 Broadway | San Diego, CA 92101 USA
- Hotel Reservations: 866-716-8136 – use group code Allterra Group/CRN
- Check in at 3:00 PM and check out is at 11:00.
The room rate is $239/night plus tax and fees. The Room Block (Click here) ends January 12th at 5:00 pm EST
*No video or audio recording of the CRN Meeting is permitted.