1st Quarter CRN Meeting
January 21, 2020 - January 22, 2020
There are no CRN Committee Meetings scheduled for the 1st Qtr meeting.
January 21st, 2020 – Compliance Event from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Regulation AB-5 and the new California Consumer Privacy Act – Peter Christensen, Christensen Law Firm
- State Regulatory Update – Morey Barnes Yost, Alston & Bird
- Appraisal Quality – Alan Hummel, First American Mortgage Solutions
- Evaluations Pros and Cons – Peter Christensen, Christensen Law Firm
- Third Party Oversight
- Appraisal Modernization – Lynn Fisher, FHFA
January 22nd, 2020 – CRN Meeting 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Update from FHFA on the GSE Reform Plan – Lynn Fisher, FHFA
- Data in the Modern Age of Appraisal– Liz Green, LoanLogics
- FHA Update – Brian Montgomery
- iBuying Process – Carol Trice, Zillow
- Housing Risk Index – Panel Discussion with Ed Pinto, AEI; Shinai He, AEI; Ernie Durbin, Carocity; Tony Pistilli, Computershare.
- Open Geospatial Consortium
- VA Update – John Bell, III and James Heaslet
- Open Forum Discussion on the Future Role of CRN – Joan Trice
The Westin Sarasota
100 Marina View Drive, Sarasota, Florida 34236
- Hotel Reservations:866-912-1077 – use group code Allterra Group/Collateral Risk Network
- Check in at 3:00 PM and check out is at 12:00.
The room rate is $199/night plus resort fee and tax. The Room Block (Click here) ends January 6th at 5:00 pm EST
*No video or audio recording of the CRN Meeting is permitted.